Attachments

MeadowLily

• Moderators
10 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

I've used UP my attachments quota.  Would someone be able to delete all of them so I can add some more? 

Thanks a million.

I think you might be stuck... the only way that we can delete them is to find and then individually go into each post and delete them manually... I can ask our IT guy if there's another way but from what I understand, post deleting/editing can only be done on a one each basis...

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MeadowLily said:

There's only 21 of of them since June 2014.  There must be an administrator way to check all and simply delete on the profile page. I would like to post something new.  Thanks, SugarCube.

There may be, but it's not something that the mods here have access to... we'll have to wait and see if IT guy can help.

• Moderators

There is no way of deleting just attachments without deleting your entire posting history (which I assumed you would not want).  Our IT team have increased the MB limit for attachments another 5MB so you should have some room now.  Your best bet is to be embedding photos and videos into posts which does not count against your (now) 15MB limit.  If that doesn't fix things, let me know and I'll ask them to look around some more.

Archived