Michelle V

My friend and I are just about to start the program. We want to do our planning and research first.  

I have been reviewing the approved foods, supplements, etc.  However I have been taking Isotonix (anti-oxidant, Vit A, B, C, D, K, and calciuma) as a regular part of my health regime and know what the consequences are of not taking them. I have read the labels. I would like to maintain this.  Is there anyone else that may have been in the same boat? I searched the site but did not see it.

• Moderators

Welcome.

I'm sorry I don't understand your question?  Are you asking about the ingredients in this particular product or our recommendations on whether or not you should take it?  When doing the Whole30, you will be eating a variety of veggies, protein and fat which will more than cover your vitamin requirements, however if your doctor has advised that you should not stop taking this product then our recommendations are moot because doctor's orders trump Whole30.  That said, if you do need to be taking vitamins, many can be found that are minimally processed and as close to compliant as possible... if this Isotonix product is a smoothie or a drink, it's likely it will have  alot of stuff in it that is not going to benefit you during your program.

Archived