V8?

cysgr8

Can we have v8? My husband hates drinking water and I'd rather him drink this than soda... We have tried iced decaf coffee too...

Ingredient for v8 :recinstructed vegetable juice blend ( water and concentrated juices of tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach) contains less than 2% of: salt potassium chloride, natural flavoring, vitamin c (ascorbic acid), citric acid.

• Moderators

V8 would not be a bad thing, but we don't like how juice strips out a lot of the good available from whole foods.

There are hundreds of teas on the market and some of them taste really good. I especially like the Tazo brand, especially the Wild Sweet Orange and the Passion flavors. They might be a problem for anyone struggling with sugar cravings, but they are just herbal blends.

Maybe we should start a favorite tea topic, but I would be interested in others sharing their favorite teas here.

I personally don't think V8 is good at all, it "might" be healthy somewhat, least in comparison to a soda but also isn't the best tasting. If you're looking for a good drink, look at herbal teas. You'd be surprised how many unsweetened herbal teas out there really taste great. Check out "teavana", I've bought from them before and really like their Samurai Chai tea. I usually drink Wild Sweet Orange tea from Tazo as well, and it has a nice tart/sweet taste to it naturally.

Tom read my mind, those are my favorite teas as well. I can drink a box of each of those within a week. :)

Apart from herbal teas I also enjoy fancy water. I freeze leaves of fresh mint and small wedges of lemon or lime in water in an ice cube tray, and use these. I also love lemon, mint and cucumber slices in a jug of water. But the ice cubes are very handy.

Archived