Day 6 AND I AM SO FREAKING ANGRY!

ManBearPig

Okay I am barely into day 6 and I am SO freaking angry!  Nothing good to eat, food is boring as shiza now, i couldnt gag down even one brussels sprouts this morning for "breakfast", UGH.  I literally have not even anything all day because what I shopped for is now just gross.  No joy.  I just bought some cut up watermelon...a little sunshine for the day.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Yep, I already know, my post is a total downer, please don't remind me.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Okay I am barely into day 6 and I am SO freaking angry!  Nothing good to eat, food is boring as shiza now, i couldnt gag down even one brussels sprouts this morning for "breakfast", UGH.  I literally have not even anything all day because what I shopped for is now just gross.  No joy.  I just bought some cut up watermelon...a little sunshine for the day.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Yep, I already know, my post is a total downer, please don't remind me.

Okay so I would probably not eat bsprouts for breakfast either... I highly encourage you to go to www.meljoulwan.com because i have never eaten as delicious flavorful food as when I started the whole30 protocol years ago..., yes, it's true that sometimes when we switch our eating habits and consider something a 'diet' that we think that everything is just plain... plain chicken, plain eggs, plain veggies... uh, nope, doesn't have to be that way.

There are so many spice blends and spices and ghee and avocado and olives and sauces that add another dimension to your food, not to mention marinades for meat and veggies... Tell me something you liked to eat before this and I'll try and give you a good replacement or recipe (please don't say pizza or donuts cause that's not going to work).

I would also suggest that you go through the 'Lets talk non traditional breakfast' thread here and see all the amazing things people are eating for breakfast... there could be brussels sprouts in there but honestly, the whole thread will have your mouth watering and you don't need to be a chef to make any of the things posted on at least the first two pages :)

I usually have a few boiled eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast, and leftovers from dinner for lunch. Of you have time to cook in the morning, you could try making some eggs to your liking (scrambled/over easy) and cooking a sweet potato & apple hash, or some regular “home fries” with peppers and onions.  

Archived