DMV Area Restaurant - Lebanese Taverna

JMullane

We all know eating out on Whole30 can be challenging, frustrating, and even embarrassing asking a million questions about each menu item. For those of you in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area, I recently found a great new option! Lebanese Taverna, with multiple locations in the DMV, has a number of Whole30 compliant options! I emailed today and Grace is actually a Whole30 Alum!!!! She sent me these links to their facebook page that explain the available options!

What to eat at the Restaurant!

What to eat at the Cafe (and an awesome dressing recipe!)

• 4 months later...

Hi! I tried to watch the video but can't if I don't have facebook. Can you whole30 in the DMV share what dishes are whole30 compliant at the Lebanese Taverna, especially the cafe? I was wondering about the chicken shawarma salad (w/o feta) - what about the chicken, and the house dressing? What about the garlic sauce they use on all dishes? What about the potatoes (roasted) and the roasted chicken? Maybe the video talks about that? Thanks! 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, secondwhole said:

Hi! I tried to watch the video but can't if I don't have facebook. Can you whole30 in the DMV share what dishes are whole30 compliant at the Lebanese Taverna, especially the cafe? I was wondering about the chicken shawarma salad (w/o feta) - what about the chicken, and the house dressing? What about the garlic sauce they use on all dishes? What about the potatoes (roasted) and the roasted chicken? Maybe the video talks about that? Thanks! 

What video?

Your best bet is to call the restaurant and ask these questions. Even if someone here has been there before, it's possible that they change their recipes so you would need to ask anyway. Give them a call and hit them up with all of these questions.

• Administrators

Oh, sorry, didn't see that, can't watch it here at work.

That said, I did click into it briefly and it was recorded over a year ago so regardless of what is in the video, you still need to call and ask. Because they know of the Whole30 and have done it before, they should be more than receptive to your call! Just call at a non-busy time. ;) 

Archived