Wrecked cuticles/nails + Vital Proteins

ShellyS

I completed my first W30 2 days ago.   The last week or two I’ve noticed my nails and cuticles are dry, peeling, basically a wreck!  And, I started having Vital Proteins collagen peptides every day on day 1 so I was expecting skin and nails to get better....not worse.  

Any thoughts? 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, ShellyS said:

I completed my first W30 2 days ago.   The last week or two I’ve noticed my nails and cuticles are dry, peeling, basically a wreck!  And, I started having Vital Proteins collagen peptides every day on day 1 so I was expecting skin and nails to get better....not worse.  

Any thoughts? 

The weather is changing and it's affecting your skin?  Without a heck of a lot more information (such as what you've been eating) we can't really say but I can't imagine eating veggies, protein and fat are causing your cuticles to be dry.

19 hours ago, ShellyS said:

Perhaps.  I suspect I’m not drinking enough water, also.  Do you know how long the Vital Proteins takes to see benefits? 

I use another collagen, but same ingredients as VP and it took about 2 months for me to see any real noticeable changes, and that was having it every single morning. 

Archived