Liv Middlemiss

Reintroduction-sweetener

Hello everyone! I just finished whole 30, yay! But I am left feeling confused about the reintroduction process regarding sugar and sweetener. I do not want to do a separate re-introduction of sugar, so I am just using the template provided in the book for re-introduction of the other food groups. But I am confused, are we allowed to reintroduce sugar into our coffee or sweetener while we are in the reintroduction phase, or are we to wait until after the general re-introduction phase is completed to do so? If someone could help me with us that would be awesome!

Liv

Usually you can just add sugar to one of the days but I would strongly suggest you do artificial sweetener on its own; people can have huge problems with those chemicals (rashes, terrible headache, feelings of sadness).

On 11/14/2017 at 2:54 PM, Liv Middlemiss said:

Okay thanks! So you think I should add an extra day just for sweetener? 

What's a couple of days in the rest of your life?!  The problem with combining multiple items in a re-intro, is you really can't be sure which item is responsible for a reaction.  If sweeteners are a big thing for you, break it down into a separate re-intro.