Getting nervous for my 1/1 start date!

Chaospony

Hello all.

This will be my first whole30. I'm kinda hoping I will be able to keep it going and turn it into a whole40 or whole60. I think it's going to take awhile to fix my crappy eating.

I was eating healthy and feeling great in the past. Past being the key word. It's all too easy to fall back into the conscience of crappy food. And all the crappy feelings that go along with it.

I'm alternating between super excited and super nervous. I still have to go shopping and go announce to the world I am doing it. Nothing like a little public accountability!

Good luck! You are starting a time where there will be tons of support.

Remember to read read read your labels and YES, public accountability...announce it on your Facebook and maybe Instagram a meal picture a day. My blog has helped me stay accountable and spread the good eating word.

I also agree that extended past 30 days is a great idea especially if you slipped back into old habits post-W30.

You have plenty of company here! I start on the 2nd - figured that would be easier since we'll be back to our "regular" routine after the holiday break. Even though I have completed one already, I anticipate this one will be a challenge as well given my slide into the sugar abyss that occurred after my last one was done. I know that I will need to stay on it longer this time to slay my sugar dragon once and for all - he's gotten pretty ugly as time goes on and I'm sick of looking at his ugly mug. I wish you the best of luck on your journey - can't wait to read your success story!

I'm reading it right now. And of course nodding along with all the points made.

It's so frusterating to know all the good vs bad, and know how awesome and happy and energetic I feel when eating healthy, and to know all this with a bag of Oreos in my hand.

I'm really hoping this program will get it to stick.

Archived