Accidently consumed sugar

I am on day 11 and have been following this program to a T.  Today, I went out to breakfasts, it was a work meeting.  I made sure to ask the server about my meal to make sure it was compliant.  I took a black coffee.  After drinking about half of it, I kept thinking it had a sweet taste to it.  I asked the server and they add sugar to the grounds to take the bitterness out.

I am so upset I could just cry.   Its been two hours now and I have an awful headache. 

I know the answer, but just want to hear it said to me.  I have to go back to day one don't I?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Girlw5huskies said:

I am on day 11 and have been following this program to a T.  Today, I went out to breakfasts, it was a work meeting.  I made sure to ask the server about my meal to make sure it was compliant.  I took a black coffee.  After drinking about half of it, I kept thinking it had a sweet taste to it.  I asked the server and they add sugar to the grounds to take the bitterness out.

I am so upset I could just cry.   Its been two hours now and I have an awful headache. 

I know the answer, but just want to hear it said to me.  I have to go back to day one don't I?

Wow, that is HORRIBLE... that can't be legal... sorry that happened to you.

Unfortunately because you now have a headache, it's possible that sugar really affects you and really, that's a good indication that you should go back to the beginning.  There's an article linked in my signature below titled 'Do I really have to start over' and you can have a read through and see what you think.... maybe a Whole41 is easier to stomach than 'starting over'?

Archived