Vitamins! Help!

BermudaLongTail

Hi,

I'm starting my journey on April 1st and I'm trying to line up my pantry with Whole 30 approved items and I was reading my multivitamin that has corn starch listed in the "extra" ingredients.  Does this mean that I should take a pass on these Nature's Own vitamins for 30 days or since they are gluten and preservative free, they'd be okay to take?  I also need a good pasta and alfredo sauce alternative!  I'm looking at the nut pods and olive oil mayo as alternatives to use for my creamy chicken dishes...thoughts?  I'm still working my way through the Whole 30 book so sorry if this is all covered in there!  Thanks

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, BermudaLongTail said:

Hi,

I'm starting my journey on April 1st and I'm trying to line up my pantry with Whole 30 approved items and I was reading my multivitamin that has corn starch listed in the "extra" ingredients.  Does this mean that I should take a pass on these Nature's Own vitamins for 30 days or since they are gluten and preservative free, they'd be okay to take?  I also need a good pasta and alfredo sauce alternative!  I'm looking at the nut pods and olive oil mayo as alternatives to use for my creamy chicken dishes...thoughts?  I'm still working my way through the Whole 30 book so sorry if this is all covered in there!  Thanks

The vitamins should be left aside until you're done your Whole30.  With the amount of veggies, protein and healthy fat you'll be eating, you won't need a processed multi vitamin in most cases.

Maybe for the sauce you branch out and see if you can't find other recipes that match the creamy chicken dishes you're looking for.  Nutpods or coconut milk in the can and home made mayo might work but there are a plethora of recipes out there that aren't recreations of alfredo sauce that you might want to check out for your 30 days.

Archived