Day 16...feeling more tired

Hi Everyone! I am on Day 16 of my 3rd Whole 30, and I have very little energy and have been in a brain fog for the past 5 days. Overall, I feel like I definitely eat enough and drink enough water. At each mealtime I feel full at the end, and although I don't keep track of the amount of water I'm drinking, I drink several 32oz bottles worth during the day. 

My hunch is that I'm not getting enough fats and carbs in my diet, but I thought I would tap you all for all of your wisdom. My meal template for the past week has been as follows. My breakfast is the same everyday and I always eat leftovers for lunch. 

Breakfast Everday: 
-3 Eggs
-2 Turkey Patties 

Dinners: 
-Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie with ground beef, carrots, onions, green peppers, garlic and carrot plus a salad with olive oil and vinegar
-Chicken with green beans/almonds and potatoes with ketchup 
-Chicken Salad with guacamole/almonds/raisins
-Corned beef and cabbage, carrots, and potatoes with ketchup
-Moroccan beef with cauliflower rice, raisins, almonds, apricots, and onions
-Chicken with prosciutto and asparagus, sweet potatoes and ketchup
-Ground turkey with coconut milk curry and sweet potato noodles
-Beef with tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, carrots
-Beef with potatoes, carrots, onion, fennel and asparagus

Thanks for your help!!!

• Moderators

Your suspicion is right - you have no fat or veggies in your breakfast and in some of your dinner meals which double as your lunches you don't list fat so in general you're undereating a bit.

As far as carbs go, it looks like you have potato, carrot or sweet potato at least once a day most days.  The recommendation is a fist sized serving of starchy carb each day to start and then more if you're particularly active, a person on or near their period or someone that is prone to mild mood disorders.

Archived