Pork tenderloin recipes?

littleg

• Whole30 Certified Coach

We are hosting Sunday dinner this week and I was going to make pulled pork.  But hubs bought a pork tenderloin instead of a pork shoulder... 3 lbs and if it is a flop the 20+ people over will be down a dinner option (we are also doing burgers).  Any really good pork tenderloin recipes?  It doesn't even need to be W30 - I just don't want to try a new (to me) recipe for the first time!  Thanks :)

• Administrators

First, brine it. 150%. Throw it in a bag with salty water and let it sit for at least a couple hours. Then all I ever do is dry it off, rub it with avocado oil, salt, pepper, garlic and then put on a medium hot bbq. This is where my instructions end. I usually just let it sit there for........around.........10? minutes? And then flip and let it sit again. I do it based on how I feel.....so I let the underside get a good crust on it and then flip. My timing is approximate and my husband gets annoyed that I can't tell him how I do it because it just works. For me. Less so for him. So actually, maybe this isn't a good recommendation.  :huh:

Brining is always a win though!

42 minutes ago, littleg said:

We are hosting Sunday dinner this week and I was going to make pulled pork.  But hubs bought a pork tenderloin instead of a pork shoulder... 3 lbs and if it is a flop the 20+ people over will be down a dinner option (we are also doing burgers).  Any really good pork tenderloin recipes?  It doesn't even need to be W30 - I just don't want to try a new (to me) recipe for the first time!  Thanks :)

I made a great ranch pork loin recipe from the blog "Pretend It's a Donut" - she originally shared it on the whole30recipes Instagram page - pretty easy and really delicious!

Archived