Reintroduction and back to Whole30 days

HeatherV72

I am getting ready to start reintroduction on Monday and my question is, if I try legumes on Monday and return to Whole30 for Tuesday and Wednesday and have no problems with legumes, then when I reintroduce nongluten grains on Thursday, does “keeping the rest of my diet Whole30 compliant” still include no legumes? 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, HeatherV72 said:

I am getting ready to start reintroduction on Monday and my question is, if I try legumes on Monday and return to Whole30 for Tuesday and Wednesday and have no problems with legumes, then when I reintroduce nongluten grains on Thursday, does “keeping the rest of my diet Whole30 compliant” still include no legumes? 

Yes, that's right. Test legumes. Go back to Whole30 for a couple-three days and then when you test the new thing, it is the ONLY thing which is off-plan from Whole30.  Rinse and repeat. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
18 hours ago, Crazygrazing said:

So, if I want to "test the waters", I introduce one new food at a time, allow 2-3 days to see if there is some reaction. This means that the 2-3 is back to Whole30? And I must do this slowly with each food I want to test?

Correct.

Archived