Hi y'all!

So I am heading to a wedding about 4 hours from home next weekend, and staying the night with some friends. I'm planning to eat before the ceremony, and have some nuts or avocado handy during, but I'm not sure what to do about packing food for the next day. We're staying in an Air BnB and planning on probably eating out the next day, but not until lunch time since everyone else will be hungover (I'm the DD. They took advantage of my Whole30 REAL QUICK).

I don't know what to bring for breakfast that can safely sit in my car for 10+hours (driving, ceremony, reception, driving again) and be eaten for breakfast. I got a cooler but I'm a little concerned it won't keep eggs or tuna cold enough, and I don't want to spend the weekend living on Larabars. I don't want to eat Larabars/RX Bars at all actually, since I have serious sugar addiction and I don't want my "sugar dragon" to think I'm feeding it. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

• Moderators

Canned tuna or chicken or salmon maybe? Pack a can opener too if you'll need it, and maybe a small bottle of olive oil. Whole veggies should be ok in the cooler, so if you like bell peppers or onions or  something like that in your tuna you could take whole ones and cut them up once you're there. You could also get up before your hungover friends and make a run to a store or restaurant for your breakfast while they're still waking up. 

1 minute ago, ShannonM816 said:

You could also get up before your hungover friends and make a run to a store or restaurant for your breakfast while they're still waking up. 

Lol good point! I am the driver so I guess I could do that! Didn't even think of that!

Archived