Continuing to a whole45- too many snacks?

Hi! So I’m on day 31and self-evaluating! I have a lot of positives and also know I have a lot of deep seeded issues with food that I need to work on a bit more. I was curious how to improve my Whole30. I know I need to cut down on snacking (I’ve been binging on carrots and celery) and started “rewarding” myself with dried fruits and almonds which has become an issue. What would you suggest to help this?

also, I use compliant collagen peptides in my coffee in the morning. Is that ok? Previously I had also been adding MCT oil, but was curious if that is something I should take out?

thank you! 

• Administrators

Collagen in your coffee is fine, I do it every day. :) MCT oil is also fine.

For eliminating snacking, you need to make sure you are eating enough at meals that you can go 4-5 hours in between. The emotional "reward" bit you'll have to just push through, that's the hard part about changing our relationship with food. But if you are properly fed, it's easier. 

I see a small baby in your profile picture - if on the chance that is your baby and you happen to be breastfeeding, understand that you likely need up to 4 full meals/day. If it's just a cute kid, then disregard. ;) 

Archived