RubyWizard24

I’m wondering if most CBD oils are compliant? I use CBD for anxiety because I am extremely medication sensitive. The oil I use has grape seed oil, hempseed oil, lemon oil, hemp oil, and stevia. I know the stevia isn’t compliant - but what about everything else?

I can’t go off of it, so if it isn’t compliant, will I have any success with Whole30? 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, RubyWizard24 said:

I’m wondering if most CBD oils are compliant? I use CBD for anxiety because I am extremely medication sensitive. The oil I use has grape seed oil, hempseed oil, lemon oil, hemp oil, and stevia. I know the stevia isn’t compliant - but what about everything else?

I can’t go off of it, so if it isn’t compliant, will I have any success with Whole30? 

Other than the stevia, the other things are not disallowed on the program.  You're an adult and it's your choice whether to take this item or not.  It's unlikely a minute amount of stevia is going to make a difference to your program unless it's so much that it keeps your sugar cravings alive.  In this case I would say this falls into the 'doctor's orders' category - assuming of course you've spoken to your doctor about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I second @kirbz on Charlotte's Web. They offer capsules too if you're so inclined. If you're a Veteran they have a discount buying direct from cwhemp.com or if you're new to Thrive Market you can use First3 for 20% off your order (plus they have lots of other Whole 30 goodies!). Another good one is Mary's Nutritionals. They offer a transdermal patch if you want to entirely avoid taking it orally. Best of luck.

Archived