Which should I buy... the book or the success guide?

minkymom

I'm not sure if the success guide (meal planning template sounds good to my cluelessness) is built into the book "It starts with Food" or if it's a separate guide that I should get to get me through the whole 30 program? I mean to start this weekend so I need time to get organized here... which is the better way to go?

Do you like to read about this stuff? I may be stating the obvious, but the book is much more in depth about the whys of eating this way. The book is also very practical and does have a meal planning template.

However, if you are already sold and don't want to read a bunch more and just want to get going, the success guide is good too.

My guess is that if you enjoy eating this way you will ultimately want the book (I've bought four now and given three away).

Hey... I agree on the book. I loved the book and consider it a life changer for me. I bought the book because we were at a bookstore and I came across ISWF. Everyone in my family was buying a book and I did not have one so I bought ISWF. I cracked the cover and have not looked back. I read it in three days (and I am not a reader).

I used the Whole 30 Daily for my first round. It gives you motivation, some key tips and tricks and some Whole30 2.0 concepts on how to take it even further. It was a valuable tool for my first W30 and I do recommend it.

Book #1, Whole 30 Daily #2 in terms of priority.

Cheers

DJ

Archived