Doing great! Except..

STACEYRAE46

Whole 30 has been doing great for me, it’s a way life for me and I love it! I have been clean eating for the past two months now and I’m down almost 15 pounds. I don’t feel than I am depriving myself of anything. 

My only question and concern is I have noticed that I have been getting frequent headaches, they come and go. Any suggestions as to what this may be the cause of? I’m still clean eating and haven’t introduced any unhealthy foods as of yet. I do live in Florida it could be humidity allergies, maybe? But I’m not prone to those. Any suggestions?

• Moderators

Are you salting your food and drinking 1/2oz of water per pound of body weight?  If the headaches are concerning to you, please go see a doctor as headaches can be a signifier of issues and not always caused by the food we are eating.

The recommendation is to drink half your weight in oz per day. So, if you're 140 pounds, you want to be drinking 70 oz of water every day.

It's more than most people think so it might be worth buying a large water bottle (perhaps one sized so that you have to drink one or two per day) and keeping track! 

Archived