Day 22 severe stomach pain, dizziness, nauseousness, and diahria

I am on day 22.  I am sorry not to have kept up on the blog, I am not use to it and have trouble getting into it. I have been focusing on the program. Today I was fine up until right after lunch. I then started feeling dizzy and nauseous so I went to the ladies room and was there a long time. Once in there I had and increase in stomach pain and began feeling like I a would pass out and or vomit.  after quite some time my body emptied what it could and I wound up going home early. a friend bought me the whole30 approved cold pressed ginger juice. it worked some however I am afraid to eat this evening because my stomach still hurts. I am trying to drink enough water and eat what I am supposed to as well as combining this whole30 with the low fodmap diet due to a Doctors recommendation.  please tell me what I can eat to settle the stomach. 

• Moderators

Some people find a peppermint or ginger tea soothing.

Food wise, stick to bland foods. Broth. Plain grilled or baked chicken with just some salt and pepper. Baked or mashed potato or other root vegetable with just some olive oil and salt. Maybe scrambled eggs or an egg drop soup.

I hope you feel better soon, and if this doesn't go away in a day or so, or gets worse, definitely talk to your doctor.

Thank you for your response. I will try the bland for a few days and see how it goes. I am excited about Thursday, when the book signing event takes place!  I am going with a friend. We are picking up the whole30 slow cooker cook book today! It will be great to meet Melissa the author of the whole30 program and slowcooker cook book! 

I do have another question that bothers me. Why is there a thumbs down sign on each of my few posts?  Posting is hard for me.  Seeing that thumbs down gives me the feeling i should not post. It kind of feels like rejection. 

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, SusanS-W30 said:

Thank you for your response. I will try the bland for a few days and see how it goes. I am excited about Thursday, when the book signing event takes place!  I am going with a friend. We are picking up the whole30 slow cooker cook book today! It will be great to meet Melissa the author of the whole30 program and slowcooker cook book! 

I do have another question that bothers me. Why is there a thumbs down sign on each of my few posts?  Posting is hard for me.  Seeing that thumbs down gives me the feeling i should not post. It kind of feels like rejection. 

Hi @SusanS-W30 - where are you seeing a thumbs down? We don't have a thumbs up or down system here on the forum. Only emoji faces and a heart symbol? Maybe you're referring to Facebook??

Archived