cc131

Hi-

I am finishing up my Whole30 next week, I am so excited to start the reintroduction and find my food freedom.  I am planning on doing a modified short/long approach.  Basically there are a few food groups I want to split up to get more specifics on. I have already been diagnosed with gluten intolerance so I'm not reintroducing gluten. 

My plan is to do something sort of like this:

Legumes (wait 2 days)

Soy (wait 2 days)

Non gluten grains excluding corn (wait 2 days)

Corn (Wait 2 days)

Dairy I'm splitting into 2 days because I Want to evaluate Goat's milk separately

Couple questions:

Does this look ok? Kind of in the middle, I have an event and I would really like to just have a meal with some wine - I would be having both dairy and non gluten grains during that meal- would it be ok to have the meal wait two days and then continue the reintro process?

Thank you in advance!

On 2/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, cc131 said:

Hi-

I am finishing up my Whole30 next week, I am so excited to start the reintroduction and find my food freedom.  I am planning on doing a modified short/long approach.  Basically there are a few food groups I want to split up to get more specifics on. I have already been diagnosed with gluten intolerance so I'm not reintroducing gluten. 

My plan is to do something sort of like this:

Legumes (wait 2 days)

Soy (wait 2 days)

Non gluten grains excluding corn (wait 2 days)

Corn (Wait 2 days)

Dairy I'm splitting into 2 days because I Want to evaluate Goat's milk separately

Couple questions:

Does this look ok? Kind of in the middle, I have an event and I would really like to just have a meal with some wine - I would be having both dairy and non gluten grains during that meal- would it be ok to have the meal wait two days and then continue the reintro process?

Thank you in advance!

Archived