Day 7

Billyo

Day 7 I’ve lost 10 lbs eating chicken meat and eggs. Waiting for this crummy feeling to pass in my gut, mostly at night watching tv craving a snack I wanted canned carrots last night lol coffee does seem to ease a lot of crave pain too. Anyone else have this too?

• Moderators

One of the rules is to not weigh yourself for 30 days.

You are eating lots of vegetables with your chicken, meat, and eggs, right? Check the meal template and make sure you're following it for best results -- getting your meals big enough that you're going 4-5 hours between meals easily also helps avoid cravings. (Meal template available here:  https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

I’m eating plenty for sure, except for bfast never was big on that. I have cut out all sugars dairy and bread. A lot of the discomfort is junk food withdrawals. Loved my donuts and Wendy’s.

Using this kinda like a diary and taking all the advice I can get.

should I eat more?

Day 9 

black coffee

3 bananas and an apple for bfast

chicken and cauliflower for lunch

black coffee mid afternoon

spaghetti squash with hamburger and broccoli for dinner

feeling much better today, can’t wait for my results

Day 10

weird day, so I had chicken and and spaghetti squash packed for lunch........... anyways I had my banana craving around 10am and just happened to be passing by my favorite produce/sandwich shop. They also have a huge build your own salad bar I made the most amazing salad EVER! chunk tuna olives avocado artichokes and I ate the whole thing before leaving the lot. I wasn’t hungry until 230ish so I had a banana, too late to eat the lunch I packed.

Dinner pan seared salmon steamed broccoli and I made fries in the air fryer

im so sick of eggs lol but I feel a lot better than I did a few days ago

Be backtomorrow

Day 13 

bfast bananas

lunch stopped at my place and made a “ super salad”

dinner chicken taters and asparagus

anyways I noticed today I feel amazing and my pants are falling off me now. I don’t miss the hunger pains, but I really don’t have them anymore. 

Archived