Home link

Pandora Black

I really wish, when you’re on the forum and you click the “home” link it sent you to the forum homepage, NOT the whole 30 main page. Because that makes no sense. I know it’s just a little thing but it drives me crazy! Especially because when you’re at the homepage there is no link to the forum.

"Home" takes you to the Whole30.com site.
"Forums" takes you to the main page for the forum.

I agree that it would seem to make more sense if Home led to the forum home, but since everything else on that bar leads to the main site's stuff, I guess in a way it makes sense. ("Forum" on that link bar goes to the main forum page, too.)

If you do click Home without thinking, hover on "The Whole30" and you should see a link for the Forum there.

Again, not belittling your feedback one bit... just trying to at least offer a bit of a workaround based on what that link does.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:16 PM, Jihanna said:

I agree that it would seem to make more sense if Home led to the forum home, but since everything else on that bar leads to the main site's stuff, I guess in a way it makes sense. ("Forum" on that link bar goes to the main forum page, too.)

If you do click Home without thinking, hover on "The Whole30" and you should see a link for the Forum there.

Again, not belittling your feedback one bit... just trying to at least offer a bit of a workaround based on what that link does.

I’m on a tablet so I can’t hover. The site is a little wonky on my tablet, it’s hard to bring up the menu under the whole 30 link.

Hopefully the Forums link (under Home) still works... so sorry for the wonky site, though. That happened a lot with stuff I was trying to do when using a tablet, until my youngest stole it (ok, not really) from me to do things like Gacha edits, so I totally understand it can throw things off and even prevent you from seeing things as they should be seen (mine didn't seem to know whether to use browser view or mobile view half of the time).

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, Jihanna said:

Yeah, I thought the same as Pandora Black but now that you've explained it differently Jihanna, that makes sense. :-)

Archived