Day 10 - Healthy 53 YO/2nd W30 Feeling Shaky After Starting to Eat

Hi - I am a healthy 53 year old female, and this is my second Whole 30.  Had great success 5 years ago at curing my inflammation/arthritis on this diet.  I am on Day 10 and am noticing that I am REALLY hungry mid day (like 3 pm-5 pm) and in the last day or two I am having the feeling of blood sugar drop/shakiness at lunch and dinner.  Is this normal?  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi -- I reviewed previous days and I am thinking maybe not eating enough - and not enough fat?

B - one cup green curry vegetables with coconut milk and chicken breast; black coffee

L - Crab/shrimp on greens with oil and vinegar

D - 3 large scallops, salad with hazelnuts (oil/vinegar), a few raspberries, tomatos with crunchy prosciutto

S- Really hungry and feeling shaky at 4 pm so had chicken breast and roasted broccoli (in olive oil) from previous night

PREVIOUS DAY - with Orange Theory workout probably ate too little no Pre/Post food

B - one cup green curry vegetables with coconut milk and chickenbreast; black coffee

L - Slice of Pork Roast (1palm), spaghetti squash (1/2cup), tomato sauce, handful of olives, 1/4 large avocado

D - Lemon Rosemary Chicken, roasted broccoli, Salad

S - Hardboiled egg; 1/4 avocado

You are not eating enough. Protein is 1-2 PALMS, not 3 scallops. Vegetables should fill your plate, NOT be measured (not 1 cup, but half or 2/3 of your plate)! "Greens" amount to almost nothing. Add vegetables, and you will probably do better with at least one serving of starchy vegetables per day. Stop measuring and fill your plate. Follow the meal template!

Archived