Nutpod "Natural Flavor"

pd1224

Hi - I am new to whole30. The forum has helped me so much to get started. However, I LOEV sugar, but can't have sugar anymore. :) 

However, can I have NATURAL FLAVORS in my ingredients? For example, the Nutpod Hazelnut creamer states "Natural Flavor" is that approved? The website states whole30 approved, but really? 

• 3 months later...

To clarify: black coffee in the morning is strongly recommended but nutpod is acceptable in the program. You leave it up to the individual to decide? And the same rule applies for all approved items listed on the web. I am getting ready to start my first whole30 and want to make sure I understand the rules.

Thanks so much for the support.

11 hours ago, Victoria Di Savino said:

To clarify: black coffee in the morning is strongly recommended but nutpod is acceptable in the program. You leave it up to the individual to decide? And the same rule applies for all approved items listed on the web. I am getting ready to start my first whole30 and want to make sure I understand the rules.

Thanks so much for the support.

You can put whatever you like in your coffee so long as it is compliant and within the rules. People have nutpods, nut milks, coconut milk, ghee, MCT oil, all sorts of things! 

Archived