Feeling deceived

DEW

I ordered a book from Amazon, that I thought was an instant pot recipe book supporting the Whole30 program!  How foolish I feel now that it’s in my hands. I guess I was so excited that there was actually an instant pot Whole30 cookbook, that I didn’t notice the colouring and word order wasn’t correct in the title. But is different enough to be legal?

After reviewing some of the recipes, I am sending it back!  The recipes are full of non compliant ingredients. 
I will definitely be reading the title much thoroughly in future!  

8AC57C85-18B1-4A7C-87E5-0C20AE8F2E9C.jpeg

• Moderators

Yeah, unfortunately there are always people out to profit off the Whole30 name who have no affiliation with the program. 

The official Whole30 sl9w cooker cookbook is supposed to have some instant pot recipes, but I haven't looked at the book so I'm not sure how many. Nom Nom Paleo has many instant pot recipes online, and they tend to be whole30 or easily modified to be. I hope you find something that works better for you.

@DEW I have the Whole30 Slow Cooker cookbook so I counted for you and there are 32 Instant Pot recipes in it. :-) So this would be an option for reliable Instant Pot recipes if you want an actual cookbook. 

That being said, there are lots of recipe bloggers that have free Instant Pot recipes online. Here are some of my favorites (though I can't vouch for the Instant Pot recipes because I don't have one): 

Archived