My Day 7 personal evaluation

Shelly B

I read: "Don't skip this step" and really wanted to skip it, so I thought I probably shouldn't. I'll want to know when I'm done, so here it is:

-----

I find myself craving sugar, bread or sweets when: people around me are eating it, or I can smell it cooking/baking.

Sometimes, I think I'm hungry, but I'm actually just: bored!

When I'm craving sugar, I used to eat: chocolate

During my whole 30, I'm going to reach for: water or tea.

When I eat sweet food like fruit, I notice: things are sweeter than they used to be, it feels like cheating sometimes

When I eat salty foods like nuts or olives, I notice: I am really thirsty

I thought I'd miss eating/drinking: Coffee, but turns out I miss my diet soda (gross!)

I didn't think I'd like eating: rutabagas

I have the hardest time sticking to the whole30 when I'm feeling: bored or stressed out

I have the hardest time sticking to the whole30 when i'm in: social situations or eating out. who knows what they put in stuff?

When I eat a good breakfast, I feel: not distracted by hunger pangs two hours before lunch

When I prepare a healthy meal from scratch, I feel: like a genius and/or culinary superhero :D

Since I started my Whole30, I've noticed:

• That my exercise or sports performance: about the same so far
  • That my sleep: about the same, I'm working on getting more sleep
  • That my energy levels: I have more energy at times - getting over the low caffeine slump
  • That my emotions: seem to be stable
  • That my recovery after exercise: seems to be quicker
  • That my body feels: about the same
  • That my clothese fit: maybe a bit better, but I think it's too early to tell
  • That my condition(Skin issues, allergies, digestive distress, etc): about the same so far

Was this the worksheet from the day 7 Whole30 Daily? I wanted to do it, but I can't get the link to work! Either way, I think I'm going to do this exercise myself :)

Yep, it's from the day 7 Whole30 Daily. The link opens a .pdf (adobe reader)

Archived