Day 11 - Just want a glass of wine & chocolate

hmb13

I’m on Day 11… super tired today and it’s not  due to lack of sleep. Haven’t had any real issues or cravings until this evening. I just want a glass of red wine and some chocolate — my evening comfort foods. Trying to remember why I decided to do this in the first place. Could use some encouragement bc I’m *this* close to caving. 

Woke up on Day 12 after 10.5 hrs of sleep feeling incredibly weak. I was extremely fatigued yesterday, went to bed early, but woke up this morning feeling so weak I could barely stay standing long enough to prepare breakfast. Are a huge breakfast — 3 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 avocado — and feel a little better but still feel like I need a nap. What gives?

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, hmb13 said:

Woke up on Day 12 after 10.5 hrs of sleep feeling incredibly weak. I was extremely fatigued yesterday, went to bed early, but woke up this morning feeling so weak I could barely stay standing long enough to prepare breakfast. Are a huge breakfast — 3 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 avocado — and feel a little better but still feel like I need a nap. What gives?

Hey there, sorry that you're feeling crappy! It's really not uncommon to feel really fatigued and even weak. I've copied the timeline below - you may just be experiencing the general symptoms a bit later than it says - it's just an idea of how it might look and lots of people get some, all, none of the symptoms right on time, late, early... 

What are you eating for the rest of your meals? I"m suspecting that you're undereating which will also create feelings of fatigue and tiredness - the fact that eating made you feel a little better is my hint that this might be the case.

If you want, post a few days of your meals including approx portion sizes and meal timing and we can see if there's anything we can spot that will help.  Also, make sure you're salting your food, drinking 1/2oz of water per pound of body weight and of course, getting enough sleep.

Your Exclusive #JanuaryWhole30 Share Graphics and Printable Calendar - The  Whole30® Program

Archived