Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C

HeatherM

I'm on Day 5, last night I felt like I have a bit of a cold starting so in my usual fashion I headed for the Vitamin C jar and popped a few vitamins. 10 minutes later I thought...oh crap, I bet there's sugar in those vitamins. I checked the ingredients and there was sugar in them. I can't imagine it was a lot and I didn't get any sort of mood alteration following my consumption. However, I'm wondering if technically I should start over?

If you didn't notice any reaction then I wouldn't say you have to start over. I'd just call it a learning experience and move on. Maybe look for some without sugar free ones. You can always add on extra days at the end if you want a squeaky clean W30 :)

• Moderators

You don't have to restart over the sugar in your vitamins, but this is one of those lessons about how sugar gets added to all kinds of things you might not imagine. There are brands that don't add sugar. I just bought Twinlab C-1000 Caps that contains gelatin, purified water, and stearic acid with the vitamin C.

Archived