Seattle's Best Coffee - Sleighbell Blend

superflash

I think I may have accidentally gotten "sugared" - I had coffee at my father-in-law's house this morning, and didn't realize that he puts in a scoop of Seattle's Best Coffee - Sleighbell Blend. There are no ingredients on the package, and I can't find any listed online either.

Anyone know if there is any sugar in here?

Is my Whole 30 blown? (on Day 23?! So close...)

It was brewed, but there are no ingredients on it listed other than ground coffee. When he made another pot (while I was watching - didn't watch him make the first one), he put in one scoop of this stuff, and 2 or 3 of just regular Folgers. But I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of "natural" or "artificial" flavour added, since it's a Christmas blend, right? I'm just not sure :/

I think you are okay. Most likely there was a peppermint flavoring added that is okay. The nutrition facts list zero carbs and zero sugar. While that isn't as good as an ingredients list, it's a good sign. I think if there was sugar or some sweetener, it would have to say.

I can't speak for Seattle's Best, but as they're owned by Starbucks...

The flavour profiles that you get in Starbucks' Christmas blend come from the different regions that the coffee beans come from (i.e. it's a little bit spicy because of the Aged Sumatran beans that are in the blend), not anything that's added to it.

Archived