yellow mustard

nana

i ammaking mayo and want to add mustard is french's ok it has natural flavoring i also used part apple cider vinegar and a little lemon juice does this sound good....i have read 1cup of oil and also read 1.5 c oil which should i do

You just need to look at the list of ingredients to know for sure. There isn't a yes or no answer to something like that. I have done 1/2 lemon and ACV and I liked it. I do one egg, one egg yolk and 1.25-1.50 cups oil. Don't use extra virgin olive oil..I think everyone seems to dislike it. Most of us use extra light tasting olive oil. Bertoli makes a good one. They also carry one at Costco for a really good price.

You just need to look at the list of ingredients to know for sure. There isn't a yes or no answer to something like that. I have done 1/2 lemon and ACV and I liked it. I do one egg, one egg yolk and 1.25-1.50 cups oil. Don't use extra virgin olive oil..I think everyone seems to dislike it. Most of us use extra light tasting olive oil. Bertoli makes a good one. They also carry one at Costco for a really good price.

All bow to the queen of Mayo..... :)

Your holiday is in a few weeks .... " cinco de mayo". LMAO

Archived