Day 1 today!

HealthyinOK

I just started Whole 30 today. I was in hopes that my family would do it also but I know they need to do it when they are ready. This is just not something that can be forced on someone, but it never hurts to add plenty of veggies and good food when I cook for them. ;) Day one today and doing good. Just went and stocked up on plenty of produce. Hid my scale after this mornings weigh in and ready to do this and feel better! So excited about this forum!!

Good luck! The first week was tough for me, but it is so much better after like Day 4. I agree that you can't force it on your family...hopefully they will see the progress you are making and make the choice to join you!

Wow! Day 3 and already seeing improvements. Is this possible? My tummy is flatter, my legs are slimmer, my nose is not stuffed up, I don't ache from Fibro today, no headaches, my skin is clearing. It's a miracle! Can't wait to see where all this takes me!

• 2 weeks later...

HealthyinOK--Great news about the congestion and the fibro! I know the feeling (literally) and YES it's true, you are really feeling those changes already.

I second the notion that you can lead by example. It's harder to do it on your own, but your motivation is right there in the way you are already starting to feel.

Congratulations!

Archived