W30 Easter Bunny

Moluv

This morning the Easter Bunny hid plastic eggs stuffed with pistachios, cashews, and raisins around the house for my little boys, aged 6 & 2 1/2. When the 6yr old opened one he was mystified that the Easter Bunny KNEW they couldn't have candy. What a smart bunny, he also left confetti eggs and date rolls for after dinner.

I have an Easter Bunny at work (I work Sundays). I told him this morning I wanted to hear nothing more about the big bag of candy that showed up in his car this morning, yet he still felt compelled to drop off treats at my desk, grrrr. I know another co-worker will be bringing in a huge bag of leftover candy tomorrow too (he does it every year). Now that I am beating it into my own thick head that SUGAR IS POISON I'm so irritated that everyone around me doesn't accept this as well, LOL...

I remember my mom would put an orange in my Christmas stocking every year. I always thought 'what is this crap' and just put it back in the fridge. Now if she had gotten creative with nuts and raisins...I might have been on board!

That's great, Mo!

We did stickers, change and magnetic letters for our glow in the dark hunt and then we did a CrossFit kids-stye hunt with fun exercise activities. We bought all the candy they got at the various social activities they participated in.

I love the excercising idea! Obstacle course was one of my favorite games as a child. As we have gotten further into this with our kids we know we will redesign holidays to be in line with our food philosophy and activities and togetherness come to the forefront.

That's a really cute idea.

I got 2 bags of cadburys mini eggs sent to me from my nan. I'm so pleased that I haven't touched them. I saved a few and gave them to my husband who isnt doing whole 30 and the rest I put in a bowl for my coworkers. They'll be gone in about 5 mins tomorrow.

We had boiled eggs for our easter treat. Nothing different from the boiled eggs I have about 5 times a week but yum all the same!

Archived