4hr Stomach

abC

i'm on day 18. i've been noticing that i always get hungry around 4 hours after i eat. i can handle from breakfast to lunch as it's right in that 4-5 hour window, but dinner's typically 6-7 hours after lunch. i'm hungry around 4pm. i think i'm eating enough protein and veggies for lunch cuz i'm stuffed (as i'm trying to see if i can not get hungry by 4). it doesn't seem to be working. i know i shouldn't snack, but there's no way i'll make it til 7ish for dinner. i'm obviously not fat-adapted yet, and i really want to be. any suggestions? thanks in advance!

not enough fat makes sense as it's definitely out of my comfort zone to add fat to my meals. so... just drizzle a spoonful of EVOO on to my current meal? eeks, so weird... but i'll try! other suggestions welcomed, too. thanks!!

nevermind! I just re-reviewed the meal planning template. i'm clearly missing that whole section on fats. but i do have a question. am i to have 1-2 thumbsized portions EACH of the oils AND butters, and per meal?! and have coconuts, nuts, olives, avocado, coconut milk at each meal, too? if so, i'm clearly not following this W30 very well. just reading that list makes me feel stuffed... that's a lot of food...

Archived