Swollen Gums

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'll give it a try. I'm on D5 of W30 and I've had swollen, irritated gums the whole time. I thought it was due to the fruit intake, but have got that under control now and they still don't seem to be eating. Is this a symptom of my new diet?

I've never heard of anyone getting sore and swollen gums by doing a W30. Theres an interesting article on gums here http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/problems/sore-gums.htm My first step would be to start rinsing my moth with salt water and if it doesn't clear up I'd be tempted to see a dentist. good luck with it

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'll give it a try. I'm on D5 of W30 and I've had swollen, irritated gums the whole time. I thought it was due to the fruit intake, but have got that under control now and they still don't seem to be eating. Is this a symptom of my new diet?

I get sore and swollen gums during my W30's...I've completed two now and had the same issue both times. It immediately goes away once I'm done with my W30 and start reintroducing foods into my diet (I eat a fairly clean paleo diet anyway...better than 80/20 but not as strict as W30). I haven't linked the sore gums to anything though...someone said maybe a nut or egg allergy for the cracking in the corners of my mouth so I was thinking maybe a food allergy might be to blame for my swollen gums too. I also tend to eat a lot more raw vegetables during a W30, so maybe it has something to do with that?

I'm sure I'll do another W30 without eggs/nuts and see if it makes a difference. Please let me know if you figure out what's causing your issue and good luck!

Archived