Day 4 emotions

Today is Day 4 for me and I can't tell you how often I've thought about quitting already. This morning I broke down and cried for no real reason. I feel like an emotional mess, like I'm depressed which is totally not like me. It reminds me of the baby blues after I had my son, could it be hormone related? I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that this will go away and that it will get easier.

Hey I feel ya! I'm on day 18 and up until now it's been pretty easy for me. Today I'm angry and sour for no reason. Not sure where you live, but it could potentially be the weather. It's been raining here for 3 days and gloomy.. No fun! Plus all the upset from national news doesn't help much either. Keep your chin up an push on though! You will not regret it and it will make you feel much better! If you haven't read what to expect during the first week of whole30, it's a great article! Search for it user the whole30 tab and good luck! You've got lots of supporters here!

P.s.- let yourself take a nice relaxing bubble bath or watch a funny chick flick to get the giggles going and endorphins overpowering the negative hormones!!

Today is Day 4 for me and I can't tell you how often I've thought about quitting already. This morning I broke down and cried for no real reason. I feel like an emotional mess, like I'm depressed which is totally not like me. It reminds me of the baby blues after I had my son, could it be hormone related? I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that this will go away and that it will get easier.

I totally felt like that around that same time. It does get better--though it's hit me a couple times since then. But it definitely gets easier! I am thinking Day 4 was my worst day. I had to nap while my toddler napped and could barely stand by the end of the day.

Hang in there!

I am on Day 4 today and can really relate ... I feel guilty for how many times I have imagined having a total carb fest. But I am really happy that I haven't given in and I keep thinking about how I will feel when I complete the 30 days knowing that I didn't cheat. Well ... I did cheat a little this morning and got on the scale for encouragement. That was a dumb idea though ... this is about long-term changes and how we feel. I am confident things will get better or so many people wouldn't be raving about this program!

Archived