Still have gas!

My kids were in the car with me, on our way to get "gas" and it became the joke, "Mommy is the gas, we don't need to get gas". I am about 3 months in, I really enjoy the benefits. When I eat more veggies than usual, I am bloated by the end of the day. If I pig out on certain compliant foods (nuts/dates, unplanned fruit intake...) you just don't want to be down wind. From my experience, there is no magic number to the days you do and the results you see- it is individual. It took me almost 2 months to become "regular" again. And as for working out, I am still tweaking what i eat to learn/figure out how my body reacts, which will now change as we move into spring/summer sports (different for me than winter).

• Moderators

How much of your diet is comprised of raw veggies, nuts/seeds, and fruit? Cut back on fruit and nuts/seeds; eat your veggies cooked. You'll likely tell a difference.

Also, if you have leaky gut syndrome or any other GI stuff, the point of the W30 is to heal it. So give it time to heal.

Archived