Almond Flour

Keianna

Trader Joe's has almond meal. I'm trying to remember the price... I want to say it's under $7

Also, check the bulk foods area - not sure if Whole Foods has it there, but a lot of health food stores do and it's less expensive.

Hi Keianna, I found mine at a specialty food store in my neighborhood. It was freshly made in house and you could order by weight, which was nice (since I only wanted to order for myself and not buy in bulk).

I am looking online and it seems like it may be cheap and easy (enough) to make it yourself with a food processor. Have you tried that, or has anyone had any luck?

I will check Trader Joe's. Sent my DH to WF's and he said they didn't have it in the bulk section. I may double check him, but they didn't have coconut flour in bulk when I looked a couple weeks ago. I did find it in my produce market today for a tad cheaper, but not much. Thanks everyone.

@Alicia I make a lot of things from scratch and feel I have to make the cut off somewhere :-) Plus almonds are expensive here.

Trader Joe's and also iherb.com.

I have to use this site because I live in Russia but they ship for free in the US if your order is over $20 I think. You can use my code to get $10 off a $40 order or $5 off an order under $40 (VUR275).

I do not work for iherb or make anything off of you using my code. I share because the site has been a lifesaver for my family while living in Russia. They have great prices on coconut oil and supplements as well.

I found one of my smaller health food stores has started to carry almond flour, coconut, flax in bulk! Half the price, just as amazing. The only issue is that everyone else has caught on, and they are struggling to keep it on the shelves!

Archived