What is your most WTF compliant meal You have created following the meal template ?

Bethann67

Ironically, w30 reported an Instagram pic of a stuffed spaghetti squash with all sorts of yummy things inside and a perfect poached egg perched on top. Maybe that's all mine needed was a little runny yolk action.

Oh but I did just think of making a spaghetti boat filled with meatballs and marinara. And a poached egg on top ...

• 2 weeks later...

post-14185-13709747558275_thumb.jpg

May have just topped my worst ever complaint wtf meal: office pantry surprise: canned squash, canned salmon, coconut oil. No salt, no seasonings. Microwaved in a coffee mug. I'm still feeling sorry for myself.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370974754.382770.jpg May have just topped my worst ever complaint wtf meal: office pantry surprise: canned squash, canned salmon, coconut oil. No salt, no seasonings. Microwaved in a coffee mug. I'm still feeling sorry for myself.

Don't let newbies see this. You'll scare them away.

My great Whole30 WTF masterpiece was a lunch involving leftover pot roast, red curry with chicken, and sweet potato. In one bowl. It really wasn't that bad.

Archived