Salad Dressing from Whole Foods

scrapstitching

This should be easier - got it off their web site - REDUCED ACID PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE (WATER, REDUCED ACID PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), BALSAMIC VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, GARLIC, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, XANTHAN GUM, RED BELL PEPPER, ONION, FLAX SEED OIL, SPICE.

http://www.bolthouse.com/product/classicbalsamic

I wasn't sure about the xanthan gum and flax seed oil.

The one in my neighborhood doesn't carry it but the one across town does.

You have two? Lucky. Mine is a bit over 60 miles from home. There's another about 45 miles, but it's near the ocean, there's a tunnel on the way, and it's heavy traffic to and fro.

I can't shop there all the time, but it was an adventure worth my time for sure.

We probably have ten in the Portland metro area. I actually prefer shopping at New Seasons which is a less shi shi but really quality store and locally owned. There are 12 of those. Portland is a huge foodie town. :)

Locally, we have Fresh Market and Trader Joe's, and the usual grocery outlets. I have been buying meats at Fresh Market for several years, and TJ's has some products I can't find elsewhere. Williamsburg, VA is not a huge foodie town :)

We had some of those dressings on our first W30. They were tasty, but VERY expensive.

We started making our own balsamic vinaigrette that we can't get enough of.

2 parts balsamic vinegar, 3 parts light tasting olive oil (we get ours from Sam's Club), plus salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste Mix vigorously. I just had some literally 15 minutes ago (I work midnights) and it was super delicious.

Archived