Banana

Misis

It seems to me I spoiled my Whole 30 - today I ate three bananas. And only later on understood that bananas can be used only as ingredient in pancakes, curry sauce or etc., but not as fruit for lunch? :(

Thank you for answers in advance.

You're fine...fruit is recommended to be eaten in moderation, or not at all if you are trying to overcome an addicition to sweets. Fruit juice is only supposed to be used in dishes. You probably don't want to eat 3 bananas every day, because that's pushing better food off your plate, but you don't need to restart or anything. Also...it's recommended you do not make pancakes during your W30. It's called "paleofying" and might just keep you attached to the sort of food this diet helps you move away from.

I'm not sure where you got this info but you did not spoil your W30.

The goal is to occasionally eat fruit with meals, not as a meal in themselves. ;)

Three bananas is a lot, and I imagine you probably didn't have much room for too much of anything else (protein, veg, fat). So it's definitely not an ideal way to eat, you didn't get a wide variety of nutrients, and you probably don't want to do that again. But nothing is spoiled.

You want to be following the meal template as best you can. And, last, pancakes are generally considered paleofying/SWYPO and therefore not allowed on a W30.

http://whole9life.co...ng-Template.pdf

Hi Misis, exactly what the others have said. I doubt eating 3 bananas every day would be good for you but you haven't spoiled your W30, just keep going, refer back to the meal template and good luck

Thank You all for nice answers and especially good to know that I haven't spoiled my Whole!

Actually, before starting Whole30, I usually ate only one-three bananas per few months. And any kind of pancakes are not my favourite meal, too. So there is so-so-so little chances for me to have SWYPO with them.

Thank you!

Good luck!

Archived