Re-introduction and Adjusting Meal Template

Before anyone goes all crazy on me, I am only bringing this up because I am curious and have been thinking about it a lot lately.... :rolleyes:

I lost 11 pounds during my W30 by following the template and not worrying about calories and measuring because I wanted to trust in the program. Now, I know I probably won't have that kind of weightloss afterwards as my body adjusts to the re-introductions but I was wondering how those re-introductions, like dairy, can impact weightloss if I still follow the template like I have been. If I decide to eat full-fat cheese or drink full-fat milk, do I decrease the amount of healthy for with that meal or just add it on?

I have a ways to go to get to a healthy weight (140 pounds, not 110 which they say is "ideal" for someone my height, 5') and I would just like to know what has helped others who have lost weight post-Whole30. I by no means want to obsess about it but just looking for feedback. :)

I would experiment, too. I added back in dairy (the only thing I desperately missed) and I had a horrible reaction to it, but I can have goat cheese. so I do eat that. I lost 2.2 lbs in this past month of eating with some re-introductions. the only other thing I have really re-introduced is dark chocolate, which I eat about a square or two every night. I have had some honey and most likely sugar in dressings, etc., when eating out.

if you look at people who eat along the lines of primal blueprint they do lose weight and they add in dairy (full fat like you're doing). I would think full fat dairy, etc, would replace some of your fat.

sorry...I'm not much help, am I?!

sorry...I'm not much help, am I?!

You gave it the good old college try! ;)

I guess I need to do a little more research of the Primal WOE and see what people do there to lose weight since if I stick to W30 and just add dairy I am really Primal, right?

Archived