15% Discount on US Wellness meats (buy sugar free bacon!)

ladunn

I know a lot of people have mentioned shopping with US Wellness....I have for about a year and a half for good grass fed meats and pastured chicken, among other wonderful things.

The coupon code "potato" is good through Tuesday (1/8/13) for anyone interested in trying them out. Sign up for their newsletter while you're there. They usually do a coupon code about twice a month.

Oh- and sugar free bacon is in stock right now!!

I would appreciate if anyone comes across a US Wellness discount code again and can post it. I can't find one and I really want to stock up on some things, especially after reading the post about knowing where your pork comes from yesterday!

I would appreciate if anyone comes across a US Wellness discount code again and can post it. I can't find one and I really want to stock up on some things, especially after reading the post about knowing where your pork comes from yesterday!

If you sign up for their newsletter there is a hidden code about twice a month. Its always in the article by Dr. Sears, each letter of the code is in red.

They send out an email once a week...one is the newsletter and I don't remember what the other one is....but either way. Check for an article by Dr. Sears. You'll have to click on the link to read the actual article on their site, not the one on your email (it's a shortened version). It seems, based on when I got the last one, that it may be coming out this Sunday.

• 2 years later...

The code right now that works on my end: kitchen101 (emailed to me after I spotted a typo on their gouda cheese listing- its weight in ozs wasn't listed).

It's good for 15% off as well: http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affId=188960

I'm still waiting till they restock their 4lb lamb roast ($37.61 after discount applied, which averages out to $9.40/ lb!).  Not sure if it has bone in it or not, though.

Archived