Hey everyone! I'm planning on starting a Whole 30 for the month of June, and was wondering if there was anyone out there who might be starting the same date?!

I successfully completed my first Whole 30 last September, but previous attempts since then have been difficult :/

I'm getting married on July 5th and of course I really want to feel and look the best I possibly can for the event, so I'm determined to succeed in this w30! Support is good though, would anyone like to join me?! :)

I did my first Whole30 in April and it was amazing! I lost 14.7 lbs and felt great! I fell WAY off the wagon though, and most of the weight is back on already :( I decided to start again on July 1st, but then I realized that I couldn't, and shouldn't, wait. I have some stuff going on in June, but I started a Whole26-ish today! I also started a blog on my weight-loss saga, and the Whole30 experience. Check it out if you're interested!

Sounds great! I found that thread and will definitely be checking daily it from June 1st to see how everyone is doing :) Just knowing others are doing it too will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow!

I'm also starting a Whole30 on June 1. I was a vegetarian for a few years and have recently starting eating meats again. Unfortunately I've gone a little off the rails eating whatever I want and it is beginning to show. Seems like I need some sort of discipline to my eating and I've heard so many wonderful benefits regarding the paleo-diet I figured I should give it a try. I'm looking forward to it!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals! What a great way to prepare. Now where does one find a cave-girl approved wedding cake? ;)

I think I'm with you, Runnerduck. A June 2 start date. I came to Paleo via the fat flush diet - which I started 2 weeks ago. After the 1st day, I realized I didn't care for the suggested foods and after doing some research, decided to give Paleo a try. I've been eating Paleo-ish for 2 weeks now. My vices - coke and pepsi! That's right, I'm an equal opportunity offender. I know I need to banish them from my life and they are truly triggers for me. So, as of June 2nd, I'm all in! I do need to lose weight but ultimately, I just want to Feel better and Be stronger and heathier. I've already noticed changes - less bloat, more sustained energy and down 5 lbs. Can't wait to see what other unexpected benefits this change will bring. Good luck everyone! Marcie

I'm in! I started this morning. THis is going to me my first sucessful whole30 as I quit before at day 20! This time I am not going to weigh myself during but I will take photos and measurements tonight. I also want to expand my menus a bit this time (hello,eggs for breakfast...again!). Last time I ate to much fruit and never shook the sugar cravings so fruit is limited this time & inclued with meals as per ISWF.

I'm with ya! Started this AM, trying not to feel deprived of milk and sugar in my tea otherwise, doing well. Anyone can feel free to reach out to me if they want some support. This is my first W30 but I have done month long detoxs before so I have some experience with it. Good luck everyone and way to go for starting on a Saturday!!!!

Archived