30 days to holidays

melbournegirl

I'm okay in some ways in that I still fit into most of my clothes. But many of them are uncomfortable and unflattering... But as I have probably mentioned, i am prepared to be 5-10kgs heavier while I break the diet mindset and cycle once and for all... But summer is coming so I hope I can start pulling it all together soon.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 28 9 hours sleep

M1 baked chicken, carrot, blueberries and eggs

M2 orange, raisins, almond pancakes.... Oops but no toppings at least! I think my mind is saying I'm nearly done! Not planning on reintro ing non compliant ingredients though.... Might do a new whole30 when I am back to exclude potatoes, nuts and swypo meals like I shpuld be, but am happy that I have kept completely off sugar, dairy, alcohol, legumes, grains, frankenfoods and other nasties. The only packaged foods I have had are bacon, tinned tomatoes, olives and coconut milk plus ghee, olive oil and coconut oil and ground nuts and coconut flour.

The closer it gets the more that I think I'll continue - especially since we are not traveling, I'm looking at the 4-miler, and we are before the big holidays - I want to feel more in control when I jump ship.  I did get 6 straight hours of sleep.......felt good not to be looking at the clock half the night.....bobbing my head up and down.  If I could just get to 7........I will..........start of day 28 - I must get reading done today and not be on this thing -....... and do some prepping for the week to come.......autumn weather - thinking about squash/pumpkin soup....it never appealed to me before ..........now........hmmmm.

Pumpkin and coriander is wonderful and so good for you... I believe you call it cilantro?? I always think of stuffed olives... Pimiento... When I hear that, only just recently learned what cilantro is...

That would be new to me - I thought coriander and cilantro were diff.  WE LOVE cilantro - grew some this summer.  The fragrance - I love chopping up the fresh leaves with avocado, tomato, onion, garlic, splash of vinegar and evoo --- when not on w30 some feta thrown in.  I may have to do that soon.......minus feta....LOL......loving the tips on spices and squash/pumpkin. 

Amber - gonna try that mix and scoop some out and top w/fresh cilantro.........can't wait!  Thanks guys!

Another long sleep, 9 hours. I think I am experiencing gluten cross reactivity with the cocoa and a few other things, hence the tiredness and bloating, gunna go completely caffeine, cocoa, tea and coffee free for the next few weeks and lay off omega 6 nuts and seeds... That should help with the tiredness and aches and pains. Will back off the fruit too!

Day 29 done and food all packed for day 30 tomorrow.

I won't have access to email so that it for me now.

Thanks for sharing everyone and best of luck.

Archived