Starting Whole30 on September 16 - need help and support, please!

ksweet

Gammon is a big piece of ham/ back bacon here in the UK.

Excited for my meals tomorrow. Am now off to bed as it's almost 10pm and want to be up at 5:30am for preWO snack then Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!

Have a good night everyone and yay for surviving week 1!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the applesauce recipe Ksweet! It sounds delicious and I agree with your assessment of the 'compliance' of it. Since I'm really trying to eat more fat it sounds like it would be perfect for me to have for breakfast with some eggs or other protein. I'm curious to see what a moderator things of it.

If you were to have a spoon on some pork (for example), alongside a pile of vegetables and possibly a bit more fat, it would be a great breakfast. Using it in place of vegetables, as a major component of a meal instead of as a condiment wouldn't be appropriate IMO.

How was everyone's Day 8?

First week of #whole30 done! Today I started reading #itstartswithfood and it is such great insight into the way the body works and how food can react with your body. I also bought a new cookbook today - WellFed by the same authors of #iswf - can't wait to get it in the post and try it out!

Today's menu:
PreWO (6am) - grilled chicken and cashew nuts
PostWO (7am) - pork, parsnip, sweet potato, courgette breakfast casserole
M1 (9am) - spinach, chicken, hard boiled egg, coffee with coconut milk
M2 (1:15pm) - grilled gammon, cauliflower mash, sweet potato chips, coffee with coconut milk
M3 (6:45pm) - fish curry, steamed broccoli, cashew nuts

I was so satisfied from breakfast which I ate at about 9 that I didn't eat lunch until about 1:30 which is rare for me. And definitely no snacking today as I was not hungry between lunch and dinner. I have found that when I eat a bit of dried fruit, it makes me want more. I did have 2 pieces after dinner but didn't feel the urge to have more so I will just make sure to be careful with it.

Another successful #whole30 day!

7883_10100253051356055_653901619_n.jpg

Having a pretty good day here. Feeling more energized but my husband and I keep waking up a lot at night, especially around 3AM - anyone know what that's about? 

Started trying to exercise more, even if it's just swinging the kettle bell. I know I'm making excuses but with homeschooling three kids and having two more besides and working part time, I can't figure out how to fit it in. I was inspired by Wellness Mama's post about working out with the kids and had them come up with six different exercises that I wrote on cubes and then we roll them and do those exercises - today was a sock fight, frog jumps, kettle bell lifts, planks, and lunges. Good deal!

M1: sausage meatballs (homemade and compliant), deviled eggs (with homemade mayo), rapsberry leaf tea

M2: beef, carrots, 1/2 avocado, small apple

S: small apple with almond butter

M3: will be chicken soup with carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms and a super nutritious broth (made the stock with homegrown chicken bones, seaweed, veggie scraps, and gelatin)

Ashley - good luck with making the protein last. I don't care what people say, it is hard to afford this way of eating without being able to add "fillers". Yes, I know it's worth it, but still....

Karyna - way to go on a 5:30 wake up for exercising! That's hard core in my book.

DC - I can't go to places like coffee shops. Maybe one day but the temptation is too much for me. But good on you!

Breff - how's it going this week?

Hope everyone is off to a great start this week!

Karyna-- I recently bought the WellFed cookbook and so far I really like it.  I've made a few of the 'hot plates' and they've come out well and I like the farmers' market kale as well.  I made the pad thai recipe for dinner tonight-- it was good, though the sauce does not taste like what I think pad thai sauce should taste like.  Your pictures look great.

KSweet-- deviled eggs sound amazing- if I have time tonight I should make some compliant mayo to make them... I'm getting really tired of scrambled eggs at breakfast.

Ashley- I totally understand about the proteins, we're eating so much more now it's like I have to relearn how to shop, though I can't complain as there is a grocery store nearby- it's not my preferred choice for meat, but it'll do in a pinch.

I can't believe a week has already gone by...

My day 8

M1: Turkey slices, 1/2 avocado, sauerkraut, 7 oiives

M2: Meatball soup (finally the last of it), spinach salad w/ 1T olive oil, strawberries, green tea

Snack 4pm: Handful of almonds and cashews

M3: Pad thai, seaweed salad, raspberries

I thought that half and avocado and the olives would be 2 servings of fat for my breakfast but it really wasn't enough... I was hungry again at 10am and the only reason I didn't eat my lunch early was because I was in a training class.  I'm going to put some eggs on to boil now so I can have deviled eggs tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good start to the week.

"Baby steps doesn't work for most people. We highly recommend committing to perfection and making it happen for 30 days"

The above comments puzzles me in so many ways. We are all HUMANS, not robots. Keep trying and you will succeed.

Perfection is not the goal, just healthy living and eating good food is the goal.

All the best to you!

Karyna-- I recently bought the WellFed cookbook and so far I really like it. I've made a few of the 'hot plates' and they've come out well and I like the farmers' market kale as well. I made the pad thai recipe for dinner tonight-- it was good, though the sauce does not taste like what I think pad thai sauce should taste like. Your pictures look great.

KSweet-- deviled eggs sound amazing- if I have time tonight I should make some compliant mayo to make them... I'm getting really tired of scrambled eggs at breakfast.

Ashley- I totally understand about the proteins, we're eating so much more now it's like I have to relearn how to shop, though I can't complain as there is a grocery store nearby- it's not my preferred choice for meat, but it'll do in a pinch.

I can't believe a week has already gone by...

My day 8

M1: Turkey slices, 1/2 avocado, sauerkraut, 7 oiives

M2: Meatball soup (finally the last of it), spinach salad w/ 1T olive oil, strawberries, green tea

Snack 4pm: Handful of almonds and cashews

M3: Pad thai, seaweed salad, raspberries

I thought that half and avocado and the olives would be 2 servings of fat for my breakfast but it really wasn't enough... I was hungry again at 10am and the only reason I didn't eat my lunch early was because I was in a training class. I'm going to put some eggs on to boil now so I can have deviled eggs tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good start to the week.

Your breakfast fat may have been sufficient, perhaps it was your protein portion that wasn't big enough. You could have probably included more vegies too, although these wouldn't have made as big a difference to how satisfied you felt.

Day 8 - Felt fantastic!! Had loads of energy... went for a 4 mile run pushing the 21 lb baby in the stroller, up and down massive amount of hills. And I'm doing a 100 pushups a day challenge, for the last 100 days of 2013, so did those as well. How's everyone elses energy levels so far? How's everyone else feeling/doing? 

M1: 2 hardboiled eggs, cantelope, almonds, tomato and cucumber salad with olive oil and balsalmic, salt and pepper, 

Post WO: 1 hardboiled egg, raw carrots with olive oil and balsalmic vinegar

M2: baked chicken, hardboiled egg, 1/2 sweet potato, cucumber, tomato, and peppers salad with avocado, salt, pepper

M3: moroccan meatballs, spinach, tomato, baked kale, zucchini, and carrots in olive oil, cashews

I really hope I make the protein last as well @ksweet and @newtowhole30indc. I was able to take 2 lbs of beef from my parents, so I made a ton of meatballs. But I'm running out of my favorite veggies! And I had to throw some stuff away because it was just starting to go bad. ugh... I hate that stuff doesn't last a while, but I know that's what foods are supposed to do. Makes me want to have my own garden though! I honestly didn't eat too much protein before... I could easily be full off an apple and some peanut butter for a meal. But I know now that wasn't quite right.

Day 8 - Felt fantastic!! Had loads of energy... went for a 4 mile run pushing the 21 lb baby in the stroller, up and down massive amount of hills. And I'm doing a 100 pushups a day challenge, for the last 100 days of 2013, so did those as well. How's everyone elses energy levels so far? How's everyone else feeling/doing?

M1: 2 hardboiled eggs, cantelope, almonds, tomato and cucumber salad with olive oil and balsalmic, salt and pepper,

Post WO: 1 hardboiled egg, raw carrots with olive oil and balsalmic vinegar

M2: baked chicken, hardboiled egg, 1/2 sweet potato, cucumber, tomato, and peppers salad with avocado, salt, pepper

M3: moroccan meatballs, spinach, tomato, baked kale, zucchini, and carrots in olive oil, cashews

I really hope I make the protein last as well @ksweet and @newtowhole30indc. I was able to take 2 lbs of beef from my parents, so I made a ton of meatballs. But I'm running out of my favorite veggies! And I had to throw some stuff away because it was just starting to go bad. ugh... I hate that stuff doesn't last a while, but I know that's what foods are supposed to do. Makes me want to have my own garden though! I honestly didn't eat too much protein before... I could easily be full off an apple and some peanut butter for a meal. But I know now that wasn't quite right.

Hi Ashley - you might want to rethink your postWO meal. HB egg and olive oil aren't the best choices as you should be aiming for little to no fat. A meal sized portion of lean protein - I usually go for chicken breast - with your vegies, plain, no dressing - would be a better choice.

Day Nine - I'm starting to lose track of the days! I'm feeling lots of energy, too, Ashley! Feels good to get things done and to not drag out of bed. I got up before the kids and had a lot of reading time after getting ready for the day. 

I'm finding that I'm not craving junk food so much as things that are noncompliant, like cheese and bacon?? I don't know if it's a convenience thing or what. Should I be happy I'm not craving "hard-core" junk or should I be trying to ferret out why I want the noncompliant food? I have to keep reminding myself to focus on day nine. 

M1: skillet meatloaf, scrambled egg, a few sweet potato wedges, green tea with coconut oil

M2: beef, carrots, 1/2 avocado, apple with almond butter, green tea with coconut oil

M3: will be pork ribs, stir fry cabbage, salad, blueberries baked with almond meal

I don't know if this tip helps any of you, but it's been great cooking ahead on Sunday. I made a lot of turkey sausage meatballs and mini-meatloafs (as well as the deviled eggs) and it's been such a help in the mornings. 

@Karyna - I want my son to read It Starts with Food when we study anatomy/nutrition (we homeschool). Can you imagine having that information as a young person? 

@ Ashley - I usually shop at Sam's at the beginning of the month, so we enjoy fresh produce at the beginning but end up eating frozen at the end. I don't know if it would be helpful to shop differently for produce? Not that frozen general tastes as good, but I don't have to worry about losing food. 

@Amnfive - I know what you mean. Trying to eat perfectly can feel very obsessive and sort of depressing to me. On the other hand, it feels good to focus on my food and my health for 30 days and to really feed myself (and family) well. When I was doing baby steps, I still felt sick and I feel like I actually thought about food more because I was always trying to decide if I was giving up sweet drinks today or next week or if I was going to use this doughnut as my treat or wait for something better. I think "just eat healthy" works for most people but my eating habits have gotten so out of whack, I'm not moderate about junk food. 

Day 9 - I am already starting to worry about what will happen after the whole30 is completed, the entire process of reintroducing foods back into your system. I miss my treats and I'm not really craving them right now, but I want to be able to have them post-whole-30 without going crazy. Something to think about...

PreWO (6:15am) - chicken and cashew nuts
PostWO (7:30am) - egg, pork, parsnip, sweet potato and courgette casserole
M1 (9:15am) - spinach, chicken and egg scramble, and a coffee with coconut milk
M2 (12:30pm) - grilled salmon, cauliflower mash, broccoli, banana and cashew nuts
M3 (7pm) - pork medallions, broccoli, sweet potato chips, dried mango and cashew nuts

I still feel tired but snacking in the afternoons is almost non-existent now which is amazing.

I have also been reading #iswf #itstartswithfood and it's so far enlightening learning about the biological and hormonal processes that govern our bodies and how food, both good and bad, can affect them.

1238744_10100253710914295_1980603945_n.j

@ksweet - I get what you mean about wanting to be perfect and for these 30 days, I want to follow the plan as perfectly as possible to get the best results possible. Once the 30 days are done, then I can reintroduce foods and become a bit more flexible. But after the whole30, I could see myself living the whole30 principles 85-95% of the time and allowing myself treats (cake at my weekly Thursday knit group with my mum friends, alcohol on Saturday night). And yes I want my husband to read It Starts With Food and I want to get him and my daughter on the whole30 but he does not want to. :(

Day 9? Is that what we are on already?!

I am doing good, and staying on track. I find that I am thinking about food a lot less than I did my first time around. Grocery shopping is coming much more easily, and I have been making dinner every night and having leftovers for lunch. When I did my first Whole30, all I could do was think about what I was going to eat and eating all the same things over and over. Then again, the first time I did it, we didn't have a kitchen, and I was stuck with a microwave, crock pot, and small toaster oven. Having an actual stove is amazing, and I don't feel that I am allowed to complain about making food anymore!

In other news, I am sick of eggs. This is unfortunate because we have about 150 chickens currently (my husband raises and sells rare chicken breeds). Its nice to have an easy meal when we don't have time to shop (not to mention that they are free!), but every few months I get to the point where I just can't stomach any more eggs no matter how I prepare them. So I guess my easy meal option has gone out the window and I will have to figure something else out that is budget friendly. 

It looks like everyone else is doing well; keep up the great work!!

Happy Day 9 Everyone-

@Kberg-- welcome to the group.  It would be awesome to have a source of fresh eggs all the time but I totally understand the egg sentiment- I've only been eating them for a few weeks but am starting to get tired!  I could not imagine doing a Whole30 without a full kitchen...

@Ksweet-- I'm glad to hear that doing a big Sunday cook-up is working for you.  I'm going to try one this Sunday and see how it goes.  I think you're doing great so far and that you shouldn't worry about the cravings for non-compliant food.  I think it's just a thing that your body does when you know you 'can't' eat something... at least for me that 's the way it works-- I say 'no cake' and that's all I think about for a while.  As long as you're able to resist, I think it'll go away.  P.S. Thanks for the deviled egg suggestion : )

@karyna-  I have to say that I love that you're in the UK and I'm in the States.  Reading your posts early/mid day always helps keep me motivated.

My day 9 was good-- not enough lunch but I got home early and made dinner right away since I was totally starving.

M1 7:00am: 3 deviled eggs, spaghetti squash, 1/2 avocado

M2 12:15: Spinach salad w/ olive oil dressing, WellFed Pad Thai w/ egg and chicken, asian pear

M3 6:15pm: Turkey slices and cabbage (I ate this as soon as I got home, around 5:15- does it count as part of dinner or should it be a snack?), Broiled salmon, cauliflower pilaf (WellFed), braised cabbage, strawberries with coconut milk

@New2Whole30inDC - aww, that's so lovely to hear! :)

@Kberg - welcome to the group! And I get what you mean about eggs - It's why I try to do them slightly differently every day.

@KSweet - Sundays are normally my prep for the beginning of the week as well. And I get what you mean about craving for non-compliant food. My favourite programme on at the moment is the Great British Bake Off. I watch it for the different baked goods but also for the techniques and new bakes they're doing each week. (Plus the people on it are so lovely - so different from American competitions where they're all a bit mean and obnoxious to each other). I watch it, have a craving, but then think, "That could be something nice to have once in a while, after the whole30." I've been reading 'It Starts With Food' and the psychological hold that cravings have on us can take a lot longer to break from than these 30 days so keep on going!

Day 10 has started with a revelation that I was drinking my morning coffees at work (which I did twice last week and twice this week already) with coconut milk that has sucrose ester i.e. sugar. Eek! Does this mean I need to start over? I didn't feel any type of adverse reactions to it but I do remember one day where I finished a cup of coffee and thought, "I could have another one." But I didn't. Hmm.

So it's an herbal tea this morning until I can get a can of proper coconut milk or cream in the office.

No workout today but had a chance to have a nice proper breakfast and hang out with my husband and my daughter for a bit. 

Here's the meal plan for today:

M1 (7:00am) - pork, parsnip, sweet potato, courgette, and egg casserole, fried egg in ghee, bacon, steamed asparagus

M2 - grilled salmon, cauliflower mash, steamed broccoli, banana and cashew nuts

M3 - meatloaf (courtesy of PaleOMG) with sweet potato chips

I'm a bit worried about having had my breakfast so early as I normally don't eat until I get to work at about 8:30-9, then (prior to whole30) I get hungry again at 11 and have a banana, then am starving by 12. Maybe the whole30 will give me a better insight into this and keep me from snacking in between breakfast and lunch. Let you know later!

Have a great day 10 everyone! xx

@Karyna - how do you get your photos on your posts? I am taking pics of all my meals but can't get them to load.

Sharyn, I just copy and paste directly from my Facebook post (as I put all my food pics up on instagram which also logs to my Facebook and then copy and paste from there).

So far, I've snacked twice. :(

Once at about 11am and had some cashew nuts. Then had lunch at 12-12:30, and just snacked on more cashew nuts now. 

It may be due to the lack of carb-dense veg at lunch so will definitely add it for tomorrow's lunch. 

Not happy with day 10 so far. I'm exhausted, quite foggy-headed and feel a bit nauseous. Ugh. Is this normal?!

Day 10, woke up with tons of energy! I actually had my first food dream, about ice cream sandwiches. lol Not that I was eating them, but I had different coaches telling me I was cheating on foods and I wasn't allowed in the elite group of coaches until I could check off a list of foods containing no ice cream sandwiches, which apparently, according to my dream, tons of food had bits and pieces of ice cream sandwiches lol I guess it represented more how many foods have added sugar and other ingredients in them.

M1: compliant bacon, scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato, salt and pepper, small cup of oranges and strawberries with coconut flakes and walnuts

M2: moroccan meatballs, spinach salad with cucumber, peppers, eggs, oil and vinegar dressing, hot sauce, almonds... I brought my oldest daughter lunch, and told her she would know I was coming for lunch if I packed my own lunch in her lunchbox. So when she saw the salad and meatballs, she knew I was coming and was so excited to see me and her sister! I loved it!

Haven't decided on M3 yet. 

Karyna - sorry you're having snacking urges today! Maybe try eating a mini meal before dinner and then not such a big dinner? 

kberg - That's awesome you get eggs for free! But I can understand getting sick of them... that's been my easy go-to meal, since me and my husband love hard boiled eggs, but I'm having eggs with almost every meal since it's easy, and we're running out of protein, so I'm getting sick of them too. 

ksweet - I don't normally buy frozen veggies. I do have some frozen broccoli, which I will use as soon as my other stuff is mostly gone. I have to try to eat all this stuff before it goes bad! I always hate throwing foods away.

@ Karyna - Could you be battling the bug your daughter had on Sunday? Sorry you're not feeling well. And as for starting over, I wouldn't, but I'm probably not as "hardcore" as some. You stopped using right away and that's one of the main points of this experience, to become more aware of the quality of our food choices. 

And I'm glad to figure out why you're eating sweet potato chips, lol! I forgot that chips are our fries!

@Ashley - I love the lunchbox idea - so sweet and I'm sure she'll remember those lunches when she's an adult. Where did you get the compliant bacon and is it astronomical? 

@Kberg - We recently had to sell/give our chickens away as a bobcat was visiting and picking them off one by one, during the day, no less! We don't have the time or money to build a better chicken yard right now but I sure miss those fresh eggs with the nearly orange yolk (plus I feel guilty buying the cheapo eggs). But I do often get sick of eggs. 

@DC - how did your deviled eggs work out? Did you find a good mayo recipe or did you do something else? I found an avocado pesto recipe I want to try next week and am thinking I might use some to make deviled eggs. 

As for cravings, I went online yesterday looking for paleo treats I could make for the kids for some celebrations we have coming up. Suddenly, I found myself really craving stuff. I had to step away from the computer and do housework to get my mind off of food! 

Feeling pretty good today despite the weather. Am a bit frustrated that my better eating isn't yet translating into better patience. ONe of my main reasons for doing is so I can be a better mom/homeschool teacher. I think I am getting more calm and happier, just hope I make more progress (not saying food is the only factor or that I'm angry/impatient all the time). 

Anyway, done with the psychology!

M1: meatloaf, cabbage, green tea with coconut oil

M2: meatloaf (didn't want the chicken soup), cucumber slices, green beans, apple with almond butter, tea

S: small handful macs and raisins

M3: will be Cincinnati chili, mashed cauliflower (needs a better name), sweet potato wedges

Just want to say thank you all for joining in on this thread - it has been such a help and support to know I have people to check-in with and work things out with.  

@ksweet - yes, chips are fries! I'm a Canadian living here in London with British husband and have become accustomed to the language!

Whole30 Day10 - I discovered that the coconut milk I was having with my coffee at work had... Sugar! Gasp. Frick. Great start to the day.

And I was stressed today so I did some stress snacking... On cashew nuts. Better than gorging on cake. But yes I did snack today. And I knew it was down to stress more than actual hunger. And I just felt headachy and light-headed all day. Bleh.

M1 - bacon, egg, steamed asparagus, breakfast casserole
M2 - salmon, cauliflower mash, broccoli, banana and cashew nuts
M3 - meatloaf, sweet potato chips

M3 was much smaller as I had snacked so much on cashew nuts throughout the day. Fail on the snacking. :(

Otherwise, on to day 11...
1378690_10100254345712155_181680894_n.jp

GAH! Started day 11 to find that my husband had taken my breakfast and lunch with him to work instead of his. :( I had a major meltdown which seems to be in tune with the whole30 timeline of wanting to take someone's head off. Unfortunately, I had my temper tantrum in front of my 2 yr old daughter who burst into tears seeing me so angry. I felt terrible... Not a good start to the day.

So I've had to rush around and find breakfast and lunch... watch this space for what happens later. :)

@Karyna- I can totally understand your frustration as my husband has done the same thing more than once?  I'm sure you're daughter will forget about you getting upset really quickly but it's not a fun way to start the day.  As for the snacking-- I'm glad to know it's not just me!  I can rarely seem to eat enough at one meal to make it all the way to the next with no snacks.  I've been trying hard to make my snack just nuts or something else with protein and fat, but it's really hard.  I think as long as you recognize why you snacked and kept it a compliant food you are still on the right track.  I also agree w/ @ksweet on the coconut milk.  It was an accident, you realized and stopped, I probably wouldn't reset.

@Ksweet- I made a modified version of the mayo recipe in WellFed.  It's basically an egg yolk, 2t lemon juice, 1 t mustard, and olive oil.  Put the first three (room temp) ingredients in a blender/food processor/KitchenAid with rubber scraper, put it on medium, and slowly add oil until you get the consistency you like.  My olive oil was pretty strongly flavored so it's more like an aioli, but it tastes good and made delicious deviled eggs.  

I feel like things have been going better than expected, food wise, for me.  After the first few days when I really wanted cheese, I don't find myself having strong cravings for non-compliant food (actually I think this is sort of a miracle) and I'm very happy to eat compliant meals.  I wish I could figure out exactly how much I need to eat to not have to snack, but I know this is a work in progress.  I started the Whole30 in the hopes that it would help with my excema and so far it hasn't-- I know I'm only on day 10, but I haven't seen any improvement and things might actually be slightly worse.  Rationally, I know I can't expect miracles, but it doesn't stop me from hoping.  I went gluten-free a few months ago to try to improve my symptoms and it did work- but it look around 2 months for me to see significant improvement so I may need to extend my Whole30... but I really can't think about that now-- it's better for me to focus on one day at a time.

Here's my day 10:

M1: 2oz smoked salmon, 2oz deli turkey, squash cooked with onions in olive oil, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 orange, 1 c green tea

M2: Spinach salad w/ evoo dressing, cauliflower pilaf, hot dog

Snack: 2T cashews, 2T sunbutter (I was starving at 4pm and wanted to go to yoga at 5pm so I needed a snack that will filling but wouldn't fill my stomach too much)

M3: Sweet potato hash with onions, red peppers, ground beef, and 2 fried eggs, 1/2 asian pear

@New2WholeinDC - thank you. Makes me feel a lot better! And good news... not a lot of snacking today. Only one instance, where it was only about 10 cashew nuts an hour before I had my lunch but that was because I was going into a meeting at 1pm and I wasn't hungry at 12:30 but then was hungry right before the meeting started. Go figure. As for my 'stolen' lunch - hubby ended up paying me back the money I had spent on my food. Which was nice but it's still annoying. Bleh.

PostWO (6:45am) - parsnip, sweet potato, pork and egg casserole (my stomach was not feeling great first thing so I skipped the PreWO snack)
M1 (9:00am) - parsnip, sweet potato, pork and egg casserole and spinach, with coffee with coconut cream
M2 (2:00pm) - hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon, spinach salad, banana, cashew nuts (I found compliant smoked salmon at Sainsbury's which was heaven sent. Yum!).
M3 (7:15pm) - coconut crusted chicken, sweet potato chips, cashew nuts and dried strawberries

Today my energy levels were consistent throughout the day, unlike the fatigue I had felt before. And not as much snacking as yesterday. I also was so thirsty all day so I have had about 4-5 pints of water. Quite a good day considering the rocky start... and I didn't have any cakes at my weekly mums knit group. I just had my herbal tea and was fine! :)

1379274_10100254807751225_1279548582_n.j

Archived