Weight gain? Chubby face?

:(

Ok, so today is Day 24 for me; though I am adding 10 days to my W30... I swear I'm gaining weight in my face... Yes, I do tend to obsess about things and over-analyze, but I'm not imagining this. This makes me wonder if I'm eating too much fat, too much carbs, or what the deal is? Has anyone else experienced this?

I read this recent blog post on The Minimalist Blog and it really spoke to me, for just the reasons you are writing here.  Hope this helps!

http://www.theminimalists.com/awareness/

Thanks, that is a great post.... but my face really is "chunkier" than what it was just a week ago; I can tell when my dimples aren't so deep (funny, I know, but they are the dimples I just recently got as an after effect of losing 60 lbs, and I love them :)). I know I freak out about these things, but I really would like to know if I'm doing something wrong that I need to adjust...

Trez,

Take a deep breath.  And another one.

Okay - your body is changing a little.  Unfortunately "fluff" or "puffiness" shows up at some point.  It will go away within a couple of days.This is kind of normal.  Espescially if you are coming off of a SAD.  Also if you are near your monthly cycle it may have some bearing on it as well.  So try to relax.

It is good that you are adding another 10 days.  I had to do this with my first one too because I just happened to notice that I was 10 to 15 days behind the timeline.

I did lose 35lbs in 7 months doing whole 30/paleo eating.  Last 7 months I have stalled, gained a bit, de-fluffing again now.  I am day 14 today and just coming off of a few days of bloating.  I'm a year into this and my body is still changing and I'm still tweaking things.

Archived