Day 4, trouble

Troubleshoot-

Whole 30 1, Day 4. 

Hangover over (short-lived)

Now I am feeling really big, too big pants fit snugly, and worried (read:obsessed) about how much food I am consuming. I have dark circles under my eyes, which combined with puff face makes me look older. I'm really thirsty. all. the. time. 

shaky and dizzy intermittently.

What gives? 

oh, ok. I didn't think it was quite time for the bloating thing. Why do I feel dizzy/lightheaded? And is it possible to be eating too much, if I'm eating 1-2 servings protein, good fat, and the rest veggie. I'm only getting 1-2 fruits per day. And I'm breastfeeding. 

When does this get better??

oh, ok. I didn't think it was quite time for the bloating thing. Why do I feel dizzy/lightheaded? And is it possible to be eating too much, if I'm eating 1-2 servings protein, good fat, and the rest veggie. I'm only getting 1-2 fruits per day. And I'm breastfeeding. 

When does this get better??

If you are breastfeeding make sure you are getting enough carbs and fat. How much of your veggies are from starchy sources? I do believe the no snacking rule doesn't apply to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Dizzy/lightheaded to me indicates you might not be getting enough carbs and possibly not enough sodium.

Archived