Toughest Week

dcc016

I started my W30 journey on the first and so far it hasn't been that terrible adjusting to clean eating. I ate clean a lot already, but if I wanted Chil-fil-a twice in one day, I had it. My question is to those who have a completed W30 (or more) under their belt. What week did you find to be most difficult? I've done pretty well with managing cravings so far but today has been HORRENDOUS, and as I'm nearing beginning my second week, I want to be as prepared as possible. I am fortunate to live with roommates, one of which is doing this weird me so we can keep each other in check, but the other is a completely different story. He just eats whatever he likes. Tonight was pure torture when he ordered Papa Johns pizza and wings :(

Anywho, any help or advice would be appreciated!

I've completed three whole 30's and attempted many, many more. I have found of all my failed attempts, I caved in the first 8 days. I have never gone beyond 8 and not finished from there. My husband has ordered pizza right in front of me, brought home ice cream and has even sent me out to get fast food for him while on W30's so I totally understand how hard that is! Just walk away, literally leave the room until its gone.

Archived