Daily emails

reneenee

This is my 3rd Whole 30 and when I signed up for the day emails, I opted for the "repeat" emails for $4.95, since I've paid the full price before. If I were to sign up with the regular emails (for first timers) would I find different material? I was looking forward to the emphasis on the Whole9 factors and I wonder if the daily emails have different material in them this year.

Thanks,

Renee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

is it 14.95 every month or every year.

At the moment there is only one month's worth of emails. If you enjoy receiving them and want them again for a second whole30, I believe you can sign up for that at a discounted rate, but it would just be the same set of emails, sent a second time day by day.

Hi. Where do I sign up for Daily Emails?

Also, for those of you who receive them do you think they are beneficial? I am starting my first W30 tomorrow.

Thanks!

I think they can't hurt. I'm doing a second whole30 and signed up.

• 3 weeks later...

I was debating whether to sign up for the emails or not, but I decided that I really want to be successful with this, and I need every resource that I can get, so I just signed up. Got my Day 0 email, a lot of great info. Looking forward to the rest of the emails.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is my 28th day on the whole30, and the 14.95 for the daily emails was the best money I ever spent! I have been extremely satisfied with them and look forward to them each day. They cover so much information about food choices, science, psychology, etc., and I am sure getting these each day helped to make my whole30 easier. Thank you so much for these great tips, thoughtful comments and seriously entertaining humor! Two more days of daily emails, and I am looking forward to reviewing everything again on my next whole30.

• 1 month later...

I'm on Day 9 of the Whole 30 and am getting daily emails. Often the links in the emails are broken. For example, there were links to dining out and travel guide and they were both broken. Should this be reported somewhere?

Thanks!

Michelle

I'm on Day 9 of the Whole 30 and am getting daily emails. Often the links in the emails are broken. For example, there were links to dining out and travel guide and they were both broken. Should this be reported somewhere?

You can email daily@whole30.com

• 2 weeks later...

Day 18... no email! I have been loving the daily emails, but today is my day 18 and I have not received an email yet (checked spam folder, etc.). I sent a message, but have not received a reply yet. Anybody know anything?

Ann

My day 15...no email here either. I also sent a message with no response

Just received this via email:

"Hello!

Last night, our email robot stayed up way too late watching a rerun of 'Jaws.' (He loves shark movies.) Sadly, the led him to neglect his duties this morning at 4am Eastern time.

As a result, none of the 2,145 people who should have gotten their email today did.

You are one of those people, and you have our most sincere apologies.

We are determined to get you your email today, and we will ban the robot from watching shark movies in the future.

Again, our apologies. Your email will be coming to you shortly.

Sincerely,

David the robot trainer"

Archived