I'm back!! Let's do this group!!

Kryztle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 29....whoa!!! I can't believe I have almost completed this!! I was so scared when Day 1 came because I honestly had no idea how I was going to go 30 days without cheese and wine!! Now I don't miss them as much. Now I am at Day 29 and I'm just as scared as I was in Day 1 to reintroduce!! But hey nothing comes easy, right! LoL!! For breakfast I had breakfast casserole with franks hot sauce, diced jicama, coffee with coconut milk, organic pumpkin, and cinn, nutmeg. I don't really care for the coffee this way.

Day 30!!!! Whoa I did it!!! I will do a final weigh in tomorrow morning when I wake up. I'm so nervous about reintroducing stuff but excited to see if I am really lactose intolerant or if it's gluten. Breakfast I had eggs in coconut oil and sweet potato. Coffee with pumpkin, coco, and coconut milk, yuck!!! I see what you mean with the gritty taste with the coco Julie!! Cinnamon is not as bad as the coco! I couldn't drink it all...have a great Monday friends!

Well....I couldn't bring myself to buy Greek yogurt because of all the ingredients...what?!? Really I was thinking but yep didn't buy it. I don't want to reintroduce it at all...ever...so I bought a single serving of milk and a itty bitty thing of ice cream. It's crazy how I have changed!! I didn't want to buy ice cream either because of the ingredients but I didn't want to drink milk again...I don't even like milk. But I will mix it in the morning with coco instead if drinking my coffee and see how it goes. I don't miss any of my favorite foods which is crazy to me!!! I even walked through the food court at mall and thought I was gonna barf at all the smells...when I used to have a hard time choosing what I was gonna eat!

kryztle--that is crazy indeed. What about the ingredients in yogurt and milk were unsettling for you?  

Here are the ingredients in turkey hill all natural vanilla bean" Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: CREAM, NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, VANILLA, VANILLA BEAN."

and here's their natural flavor: "Ingredients: Cream, milk, sugar, raspberries."

Graeter's is a higher end brand that uses high quality ingredients. http://www.graeters.com/our-ingredients

For Stonyfield organic greek yogurt: "CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC NONFAT MILK." 

Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt: "CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC WHOLE MILK, PECTIN, VITAMIN D3." 

https://www.stonyfield.com/products/yogurt/smooth-creamy/whole-milk-plain

Wow. That's incredible. I'm pretty sure I'm gaining faster than I would be otherwise but I'm going to let this run its course anyway. I'll be weighed at the doctor on March 7th--so that will be a whole 33. I don't have a before weight bur I have a rough idea from my last appt. Im eager to know If this is something I'll continue long term--the food im confident I will but the tracking might need to return I'd I'm gaining too quickly as that would be bad for my baby.

Archived